Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dad, i will love you always.

For an asian like myself, we hardly express our inner feelings towards our parents. At this part,
I really envy many people outside of asia. They dare to speak out their love, espeacially to their parents.

As today is my sisters' engagement day, my parents are here in my house from hometown. When i came back from my shop(the time was 4.00am) I saw my dad sleeping at the living room without a blanket, ahhh... suddenly i recognize our house is running out of blanket, he squezze himself due to the cold weather, when i step in my room..my blanket is intact with my bed and..i really felt that daddy rather get himself cold to have my blanket.

i rush out and put my blanket on him...i really..really really felt sorry and touched, daddy..although i dare not say it in real life to you.. at here.. i would say, i love you daddy. (of course i love you mom too. ^^)

For those out there, respect and treat your parents well. They deserved the best from you.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

why wud it be so hard?
just go up and say " i love you daddy" and see both of u blush :")

i do that all the time.