Friday, October 3, 2008

Nice Thailand Sea Food In Ampang



Last night went to a very nice thailand seafood restaurant, although i am on diet, but my friend insist me to bring them somewhere with nice food. So i decided to bring them to this place. It is located near ampang flamingo. (sorry. forget the name of the shop. >_<")


We ordered Kampung Fish, Glass Chicken Foot,Fried Sotong,TongYam Soup,and F4(haha. F4 stands for 四大天王,meants mixture of 4 kinds of vege). I ate some, but them..wakakak. they kept say nice and delicious. So, you know what happend to the foods. ^^. Below is the before and after.




Before









After






Well, many wondered who are those "monsters" that finished all the food. ^^ Proudly present, aunty Reayon and aunty "Cash". >_<"


5 comments:

Jane said...

Hi. Is this place near.. coffee bean?

dnaJason said...

yes jane, its near coffee bean. I cant recall the name di, maybe old man got this thing called short term memory lost. I will find out the name if I pass by. ^^

Jane said...

i think i know where already :)
will try someday.

Anonymous said...

looks delicious man. can you give me the name of the stall? i would like to try it out with my gf .

dnaJason said...

hei man. i will find it out for you asap, maybe tonight i will pass by that place and let you know. ^^