Friday, September 19, 2008

Handphone almost got Snatch Just now!!!!


Dam it, I really dont know malaysia's public security had came to this. While I was walking around the street talking with my phone earlier just now, 2 malay motorist drew by me and tried to snatch my phone. Luckily I was alert while the motorist came from infront slowly. I were walking on a walkway and they dare to drive along the walkway..this is really crazy. When i saw them, I kept my alert and yet they still tried to snatch my phone. I grab tightly on my phone and luckily they failed to get it. However i were slighty scratched on the arm, thanks to those idiots. If I were alert enough I would kick them and really beat them up before haddling to the authoroties. Now a day, Malaysia......really such a "safe" country.. Malaysia boleh!!

华语版本
现在开始我会尽量发个华语版本(如果时间允许的话>_<")
昨天晚上,当我和朋友喝茶后,我们步行去拿车的当儿,我差点被抢了电话。
那个时候我在和我另个朋友通电话,(注意,我是在一排商店的走廊外面而已),突然间2个骑着电单车的马来同胞突然向我前面驶过来。我下意识就把电话握紧,果然不出所料,其中一个企图把我的电话抢走。昏,我的下意识把我的电话给保着了,可是手上也挂了点彩。电话跌在地上,四分五裂,没坏。那2个马来同胞就急急忙忙的驶走了。如果我够镇定的话应该可以赏他们一个天残脚,让他们试试我的利害。
奉劝各位,最近要小心点,同胞新年要到了。(同胞都比较饿了)千万不要让他们有机可乘。
我可爱的马来西亚,马来西亚boleh!!
后注:我长这么“壮“,他们都敢找我下手,我不敢想象其他的弱质女流会怎么样。

6 comments:

凌国文 said...

Hey bro, long time no see! Found your site through Chia Wee's blog.

I remember you have been snatched once before, am i right? Be careful my friend, M'sia is no different with Baghdad in certain extent.

Will you attend Wai Wai's wedding dinner?

Babe said...

oh. seems like i am the one who make u two 重逢 ... hehe..
Ms Lee (my mom la) has being snatched for a few times. in Pg and KL.. her car window also broke one time when she stop roadside (in a taman) talking phone in the car. damn crazy right?
lucky you are safe. nextime just let go the hp or beg.. safety 1st! take k..

dnaJason said...

Thanks for the visit my 2 old friends. I will be attending wai wai's weeding for sure. Hope to see you both there. XD

Jane said...

felt geram for u cuz din get to kick those lil bastard asses mcb!!!@Q#R@$R

Anonymous said...

kick those bastard ass for me too when u got the chances!!

Jooyee said...

thank god they didn't use weapon on you, haii.... malaysia...