Sunday, September 7, 2008

Show House in Desa Park City Kepong



Today went to some show room in desa park city, found some really nice semi D, and really felt interested on it. However, its really too costy i suppose, easily up to 2~3mil.Sigh...is it worth it? Well, some said, no wheres like home..home sweet home...home is da best, I got the same feeling too..but.. with 3mil, i can do a lots of things as well..(maybe earn another 3mil? XD ). However, the show room is really breathtaking..I was wondering around the house for 2hours...cant leave my mind from there..lol.


Currently my condo is really far from DNA, should i consider the move? Or should i go for something around my range and age? Travelling from ampang to kepong actually already became a routine for me, and i actually did enjoy the travel..(phycopath thinking...). Listening to Enigma and drive half an hour to kepong really give me a thrill...woots.


Rethinking...rethinking...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. nice plc indeed, looks cozy in the pics. How far is Ampang to Kepong? Sorry I'm not from around your area.

dnaJason said...

hi dear rogue,
Ampang basically is located near KLCC or Ampang Point, and kepong is located near Damansara, Its actually about 30KM of distance. If you are driving from ampang to kepong, it will cost you about 20~40minutes depending on the traffic condition. ^^