Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Something Happy, Disgusting and Weired.



Something Happy


Finally, my dear partner is married. Attended the wedding and I am the bride's driver. Was tired and exhausted but yet fun and happy. Best wishes to both of you. Saw the happiness in your eyes and really warmed my hearth.









Something Disgusting

Went to a restaurant, ordered a shark fin soup.. while eating..aiks.....what the...
Something black and tiny is swimming in the soup. Is it a baby shark? I don think so..You guys judge it for me..illll....









Something Weired

While i were walking to pick up my car in a parking lot near bukit bintang, something really give me a freak happened. There is a pair of shoes beside my car. The shoes are arranged nicely and its a pair of female Shoe. Well, i am those freaky type of guy, I took out my phone and shoot on the shoes. At this moment, I felt something very chill come through me. I am shocked and I went in my car immidiately. While i were in my car, I felt someone starring at me.. Its 2.00am, the parking lot was almost empty.....ishhh..Is it something extraterrestrial or paranomal? Honestly i dont know...

2 comments:

Jooyee said...

the pic pretty dark, cant really see clearly.. but if i were u, i would also freak out!! this is scary man! hope is just a prank by wu liao people, haha..

dnaJason said...

Hei jooyee..click on the photo. You can see it clearly on the enlarge mode. yiaksss....maybe that time i really 胆生毛..i also wondering why i dare to take down the photo. XD